Who We Are:
Our website address is: https://twinfireworks.com
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It:
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms: We may collect your name and email address as well as any message submitted through our contact form, which is provided by you. We will only use this information to contact you for service requests or to answer your questions and will not sell this information to any third parties.
- Products you’ve viewed: We’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: We’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping Address: We’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Some of the analytic and tracking tools we use include Google Analytics. To prevent data from being collected by Google Universal Analytics, use the opt-out browser add-on developed by Google for this purpose available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl+en-US.
How Long We Retain Your Data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Any personal information will be securely held by us indefinitely unless you request us to delete it.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data:
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How We Protect Your Data:
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we collect and process. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, the Site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts your name and email address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site, and you do so at your own risk.